Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm a little scared, but here I go...

I have been contemplating whether or not to start a blog; I have spent much time looking at so many over the past few weeks and have gotten so much inspiration from them that I thought, “If I could inspire someone else (just one person) the way these have inspired me, then it would be well worth it.” That did it for me, so here it is: my very own blog.

I am not exactly sure what it will include; maybe it will be projects I have made; maybe it will be a review of a book I read; who knows, but isn’t that the beauty of it? You will just have to check back in to find out.

More to come soon.
Thanks for stoppin’ by.

1 comment:

  1. I think that its wonderful that you started your own blog. I think that you can 'write' about what interest you. That's the beauty of it. Love your card! Also, if you 'join' challenges, don't forget to add your submission onto thier link. :)

    ReplyDelete