Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally, something that works (for me, at least)



It took a while, but I finally found a way to organize my scrap paper so that I will actually use them. I found this file folder box at Target and thought that it may work well will my scraps (and it was big enough to hold pieces which were 12” long (and if it didn’t work out, then I will at least have a storage box for some files). I got the folders organized and all of my scraps sorted; I put the box within reaching distance (as opposed to the top shelf of the cabinet) so that I can flip through it quickly and easily. It has really helped: I have been able to retrieve and use small pieces instead of “breaking in” full pieces as well as filing away new pieces easier than before.

I am not sure if any of you have had this same issue before (or still), but the only advise I have is to keep trying different things…eventually one will stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment