Monday, November 02, 2009

A New Experience




I have heard about Stamp-a-Stacks, Super Saturdays, and Stamp Cramps for a while, but I have never attended one before. I attended my inaugural event and made thirty different cards (five each of six cards); it was an experience…for sure.

First of all, I went with two ladies who are absolutely hilarious and between the three of us, there may have been five minutes of silence (maybe it was when were eating lunch). We laughed, stamped, joked, and joshed each other the entire time. Then there were all of the stampers in attendance; it was fun to see everyone around and all working on the same projects. Finally, the hosting SU demonstrators created idea boards using the various stamps and supplies which were used on the cards we made; while some were similar, others were over the top beautiful.

Overall, it was a nice and enjoyable way to spend the good part of a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment