Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday…to me!

So, I am not a huge “announce my birthday” person, but now that it is over I do enjoy looking back at it. I remember those days when I looked forward to my birthday as a day which would be all about me and that I could do whatever I wanted. Now, it is a different story. I do still like being able to do whatever I want, but it consists more of spending it with those I love as opposed to going out for a wild night. This past birthday was a great day: my husband and I got some lunch and then spent the rest of the day at home with our two girls (our lab, Sara, and mini dachshund, Cinnamon).

I got this unexpected birthday card from Sharon and it really felt like my birthday was near. I do always love to get cards from her: they are each so different, but all fabulous. Thanks, Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment