Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who can count the Bs?

Our Creative Corner has done it again – another exciting challenge. This time around the challenge was to create using “All the B’s.” As examples, Sarah listed black, bling, buttons, and bows. What do you think of my entry? Can you recognize all of the “B” items?

I’ll give you a moment to check….


Have you got them all?

Ok, here they are:
  1. Black
  2. Button
  3. Bow
  4. Bling
    (these four were on Sarah’s list of possibilities)
  5. Birthday
  6. Bumps (referring to the heat embossing)
  7. Burgundy
  8. Blow out your candles (part of the stamp)
  9. Binding (since the ribbon wraps three layers together)
  10. Bam! (that is for the “different” card opening…with contrasting DSP inside)

I think that is it; did I miss any?

(I apologize for the quick post and the not so great photo; add to the list “blurry and bloodshot” to describe my eyes and “bed” as my next destination.)


Recipe: Borderline and Take a Spin stamp sets; Basic Black, Whisper White, and Bravo Burgundy cardstock; Night and Day Designer Series Paper; Burgundy dotted paper; Versamark ink; black embossing powder; Boho Blossoms, Perfect Blossoms, and 1” circle punches; narrow black grosgrain ribbon, Bravo Burgundy Stampin’ Write Marker; Regals Buttons; Rhinestone brads; Game Spinners; Jewels: Basic Rhinestones; dimentionals; mini glue dots.

3 comments:

  1. I'm especially liking the "blurry" and "bloodshot" ones. ;) Seriously, I love the card - and like how you used the stamp w/ spinner that you showed me earlier in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nichole, what a FABulous take on the challenge! I think that you have out done yourself, again! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I can't believe how many Bs you incorporated into your card! So awesome! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete