Monday, August 31, 2009

I’m seeing spots


This card is the culmination of several influences. The design of the card was inspired by a card I saw which was created by Heather; her card used interlocking squares instead of circles, but I thought they would work just as well. You can see how the circles interlock with each other. The color combination was inspired by the color combination I used this weekend at Anne’s card club I attended (we also used circles, so that is there too). Ultimately, I put everything together for the ABC Challenge; this week is C for circles. I hope you like it.

Recipe: Steppin’ Style stamp set, Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black card stock, rose patterned paper, 1 ½” circle punch, small hole punch, and circle templates.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the way the card closes!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondrful card - great colour combo and love the circle design

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete