Monday, August 31, 2009

What a great opportunity



I was looking at all of the “challenges” I follow and noticed that the Charisma Cardz Challenge this week is not a card at all: it is a scrapbook layout. I went to my scrapbook and tried to find the best layout to post; I had many which I love, but found the perfect choice.

This is a two-page layout of my office “remodel” which my husband was so gracious in giving me. The two of us used to share one office, but he decided that we should have separate spaces (for both our sanity), so I moved into our previous guest bedroom and he was able to spread out. I love it in here (yes, I am in here now); it is very calming with a dusty blue, black, and white color palate. I have shelves, bins, boxes, and so much more which helps to keep all of my supplies at my fingertips. The 4'x4' "island" in the center is actually two 2'x4' rolling carts which allows me to rearrange them to fit whatever my needs are. Of course, these pictures were taken right after the reorganization occurred, so it is not as neat today as it was then…but I try to keep it as nice as possible.

I hope you like it (I know I do).

2 comments:

  1. Great layout & love the look of your office!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I should be so lucky to have my office look that clean. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete