Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Something New

I guess I am just pretty hyped about this new blog. I found another card template which I wanted to try. I have to say, this card is completely different than the type which I usually make, but I thought it was a pretty good attempt. During the process I was reminded that it is sometimes good to do things outside of your comfort zone (not just in cards, but in many different things); you never know what might happen.

I used Friendship Grows and So Many Sayings stamp sets; Regal Rose, Going Grey, and Ultrasmooth White card stock; Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper; Going Grey classic ink; Rose ¼” grosgrain ribbon; Regal Rose Stampin’ Write Marker; Stampin’ Pastels.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nichole,
    glad you decided to go beyond your comfort zone, not only with starting a blog but also with trying the card sketch challenge - you did a wonderful job and it will be fun to see what you continue to come up with!
    Marie with a :-)

    ReplyDelete