Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Four for the price of one…

Wow, it sure has felt like forever since I have posted anything, but the past week has flown by so fast. Though I have not been creating much, I have been reading a slew of books as well as spend some time out in nature…more on that in a later post.

I thought I would test my creativity and ingenuity and combine four different card challenges; actually, it is really due to my want to submit to all of them, but not having the time (or effort) to create four distinct cards). I thought I did rather well; a few were fairly similar and lent themselves to being combined. These four challenges are:

Stamping 411: Sketch challenge; the layout was dictated primarily by this challenge.

ABC Challenge: D is for Die Cuts; some kind of die cut-esque item should be included. This is the curly heart: an image which I stamped, scanned, and then cut using my CraftROBO.

Charisma Cardz: Swirls, Curls, and Hearts…enough said. This is in the die-cut and in the speckled hearts of the white background paper

Our Creative Corner: Hearts and Flowers…again, enough said. There are hearts in the die-cut and in the white background paper and flowers in the pale yellow paper.

Lucky me, right? Four for the price of one…how exciting!

Recipe: Sage Advise stamp set, Sahara Sand and Bashful Blue card stock, Delicate Dots Designer Series paper, Soft Suede classic ink, light blue narrow grosgrain ribbon, die cut image (from Sage Advise stamp set) courtesy of my CraftROBO.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the die cut image! Thanks for playing along with the Stampng 411 sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! 4 challenges! That has to be a record! I think the most i've ever done is 3 at once.. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, such lovely feminine colours! Four challenges - wowee! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four challenges all in one? Way to go!!! The card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete