Thursday, September 10, 2009

Out in the Woods

Over the Labor Day weekend, my husband and I with two of our friends joined our friend’s parents at their cabin outside of Chama, NM. It is beautiful up there as well as inside their cabin; they have done most of the work themselves and are in the final stages with just the details left. We spent the early mornings on the massive wrap-around deck watching the deer graze right up to the railing (a mother and three fawns…adorable). Later in the day I watched as Lam (that’s my husband) and our friends went rock climbing in Tres Piedras; this was a fun and interesting experience for me to see them reach all the way to the top of the walls. Evenings were spent catching-up and laughing at things that have happened as well as our own idiosyncrasies. All in all, it was a fantastic and relaxing long weekend away.

The cabin is decorated with moose and bears, so I made this thank you card.

Recipe: Sincere Salutations stamp set (inside of card), Basic Black, Really Rust, and Whisper White card stock, Basic Black, Ruby Red, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, and Summer Sun classic ink, sponges, and moose and bear images courtesy of my CraftROBO.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, as is all your stuff...you need to teach me ;o)

    ReplyDelete