Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I am not ready yet…


I have had this conversation with several people, but I want to take the opportunity to announce to the world, “I am not ready to be thinking about the “holidays” yet!!!” Meaning, it is too early to be working on Christmas cards, winter cards, or even Thanksgiving cards. Deep down I even think it is too early to be thinking about Halloween, but since it is next month I will concede that it is acceptable. Kids just went back to school…it is still (technically) SUMMER!

Ok…I think it’s out of my system now. I should be ok.

So, to support my “non-holiday” theme, I used the Stamping 411 sketch challenge to make a tribute to Halloween (even though I think it is early…oops…guess it wasn’t all out of my system). I didn’t want to it to be too literal, so it is sort of my Picasso version of Frankenstein’s monster.

Enjoy!

Recipe: Green Galore, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, and Only Orange card stock, large and medium google-eyes, foam scar, and metallic paper bolts.