Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An inspired card

So, at W’ink this past weekend we utilized an alcohol technique to create a Halloween card with a dark cloud background around a haunted house. We made two samples (one as a “first time” and the other since we were “old pros” at it). I used one on the card for the club, but had the spare; I decided to make another Halloween card with it.

Let me know what you think.

Recipe: House of Haunts stamp set, Basic Black, Perfect Plum, and glossy white card stock, Black Staz-on ink, So Saffron Stampin’ Write marker, large black grommet, wide black organdy ribbon, narrow black grosgrain ribbon, ½” circle punch, and Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace reinkers.

1 comment:

  1. I love your version of this card! It is kinda exciting to see someone create their own version of my card! :)

    ReplyDelete