Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Just for Lily

I am going to be an Aunt. Granted, I am already an aunt to two wonderful nephews, but I will be an aunt to a (I just know it) gorgeous niece. I was able to attend Lily’s baby shower this past weekend and had a lovely time. I sat with my mother-in-law and my husband’s godmother and pined over all of the adorable clothes, blankets, and many other gifts which were given.

I have to admit, this card was not my idea. As I have said before, I have been looking at so many blogs over the past weeks that, I am sorry to say, I cannot remember where I saw the idea (let me know if it is you and I will post a link to your blog), but knew as soon as I did that it would be perfect for the shower. I took a little time to make, but in the end I think it turned out preciously.

Recipe: Always Artichoke and Ultrasmooth White Card Stock, Certainly Celery patterned paper, ¼” white grosgrain ribbon, beaded organza ribbon, large silver grommets, nickel hardware, and the cutting expertise of my beloved CraftROBO.

1 comment:

  1. L-O-V-E this card! ( I know, I'm a bit biased!) Ashely came over yesterday, and after Liang received your email, she and I started cruising through your blog (good thinking adding it to your signature in your emails! I'm hooked!) My sis was totally engrossed and amazed at all your beautiful creations! And so of course, I had to pull out this card, and let her drool over your creativity in person. I have to admit, it was fun looking at it again even now-it brought back so many wonderful memories of such a fun day. I'm so glad you were there!

    ReplyDelete