Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September W’ink

It was that time again: time for the monthly meeting of W’ink, a stamp club which I attend. Each month we have snacks beforehand, but this month was a pot-luck. I have to say, it was delicious…and I am not a big fan of pot-lucks. However, I can honestly say that I thought everything was amazing, and I mean everything: enchiladas, brownies, cake (with no cinamon...hee hee), stuffed rolls...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. What a great way to start a fantastic club meeting…with delicious food and lively company.




The first card Sharon demonstrated was a Halloween Card utilizing an alcohol technique followed by a Princess Card on which we tried stamp kissing. Finally, we altered a mini notebook with Designer Series Paper, images and letters cut with the Big Shot, and ribbon. The time seemed to get away from us; before we knew it, it had been over three hours. I guess that’s what happens when you enjoy what you are doing and with whom you are doing it.

Take a moment to check-out Sharon’s Blog to see some of her other fantastic projects!

I can't wait until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment