Monday, September 21, 2009

A little extra summer


My sister asked if I would send her directions for a waterfall card, so I created this card as the example for her to make. I hope she can follow my directions well enough…I was reading back over them and it is a lot of steps, but I think she will be able to follow it pretty well.

The idea for the card is to satisfy three different card challenges:

Our Creative Corner: Color challenge; I need to use light pink, dark pink, white, and brown. I did this…actually, I use three different shades of pink, white, two shades of brown, and a pale green for a touch of color.

Charisma Cardz: Flowers; I dug out the mini flower stamp set for this card.

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Girls; this just seemed to go hand in hand with the flower challenge.

I love when you have only a limited amount of time for crafting that card challenges can be combined…what a time saver, but I feel so productive.

Recipe: Watercolor Mini and Sidekick Sayings stamp sets, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip card stock, Chocolate Chip Designer Series paper, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, and Chocolate Chip classic ink, metallic eyelets, tri-flower punch, 1” circle punch, narrow rose grosgrain ribbon, and sponges.

7 comments:

  1. Stunning waterfall card. Have not seen one of those in awhile. Thank you for playing the Charisma Cardz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh gorgeous waterfall card, love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, just beautiful! I haven't tried a waterfall card, I will have to make one, yours has inspired me! Thanks for joining us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card I love those papers and the image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I've always loved the Watercolor Minis set. Great job on the pink and brown challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.Love the papers and colour. Haven't done one of these for ages must do one now.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, wonderful papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete