Monday, December 07, 2009

November Card Club

I was more excited for Card Club this month than before for several reasons: first, I was the hostess, so I got to get all of the neat goodies that Stampin” Up! offers to it’s hostesses; second, as the hostess, I got to choose what kind of card/technique Anne would demonstrate for us; third, this is the only month in which my two crafting clubs meet back-to-back (they are usually a week apart) so it was a fun conclusion to my crafting weekend.
The card/technique I chose was a “Magic Card.” I am usually pretty good about being able to follow written directions, but this card has eluded me for quite some time; I was thrilled when Anne agreed to show us how to do it. Ultimately, it was a lot of steps, but this time they were well worth it…I LOVE IT!!! I am definitely going to have to try this with other stamps, themes, designs, and so much more.

Thanks, Anne, for teaching me this fantastic new trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment