Thursday, December 03, 2009

October Card Club

I know, I know: I am a bit late with this, but oh well….
Shimmer Paint was the theme for club in October. I had used it a couple times before, but this time we used it differently: as a spritzer and mixed with reinkers. I love the way the sparkle brings these two holiday cards to life. Anne was so inventive with her use of materials and layout for both the Happy Holidays card and the Give Thanks card.

Though this was enough to entertain me during club (well, this and my constant jazzing of Monica…hi Monica), I think what made me laugh was how Anne wanted to “shimmer” everything, “What else can I spritz with shimmer paint?” she would say. I love it…I do the same thing. It still surprises me how much a little sparkle can change a project. It’s like magic!

Ta da…introducing the Amazing Anne and her Shimmer Paint transformations!!!
Thanks, Anne. What a fun afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful cards I helped you make! :) I had a blast with you in class as always!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete