Friday, December 04, 2009

Some News

I spoke with my sister yesterday (yes, actually yesterday...which means this post is current) and she said that she finished some really cute Christmas stuff and she would be getting it in the mail to me withing the week. I can hardly wait to see what she sent....

I told her that I would send her samples and supplies for my Christmas Treat Bags (that's a teaser...pics will be on my blog tomorrow). I can't wait to share them with all of you; if you are going to Anne's Christmas Card Making Event tomorrow, then you can see me put more of them together (since I don't send out Christmas cards, it is a great time for me to put these together)...if you ask nicely I may even let you do one yourself.

That's all the time I have now; I have to leave for my "day job." It is so cold out (and I don't think the defroster got all of the frost off the car so that means I have to do a little scraping); I would rather stay wrapped up in a blanket with my girls (my dogs) at my feet.

Bye for now...check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment