Sunday, December 06, 2009

W'ink Challenge

Trust me when I say that I had no intention of participating in the W’ink challenge for our November Club Meeting. I was so busy and it didn’t even phase me not to make anything. I had a few moments before a meeting later in the evening and thought I would “just see” if I could “put something together” for the challenge.

We were given a sketch provided by the Mojo Monday blog, week 108 to be exact. All I knew is that I didn’t want to make a card, but what could I do? I decided to use a picture frame with a photo of me and my husband (I have several pictures of us in my office, but I have a larger one of us on the counter top…I decided to swap it out). All I knew was I didn’t want it to be “girly,” and I wanted the accent to be a ribbon with a bow (tied on top of the glass). I did a little treasure hunt through my patterned paper and found exactly what I wanted.


It turned out great…well, at least I think so. What do you think? Click here to see what Sharon, W’ink’s demonstrator, thought of it.

Recipe: Urban Garden Designer Series Paper (two different patterns), Soft Sky and Basic Black cardstock, black organdy ribbon (wide), black 8’x10’ picture frame, and a photo of the most handsome husband in the world (taken at Lake Powell).

No comments:

Post a Comment