Thursday, March 25, 2010

I love waterfalls

…not just the beautiful waterfalls found in nature, but also waterfall cards. For the longest time they fascinated me so much: I loved receiving them and watching the different panels flip over and back and over again. I decided I would figure out how to make them; many (many, many, many, and still many more) YouTube tutorials later (thank you to everyone who posts videos…I love watching them) I thought I had a pretty good handle on what I needed to do – it didn’t hurt that one tutorial actually listed out all of the pieces I needed with measurements.

Ever since my first attempt, I can’t seem to make enough of them.





Here are two examples that I received recently: one is for Valentine’s Day from my mother and the other is from a fellow stamp clubber (she made them as her “favorite technique” in for our January card club). I love them both; the diverseness adds to notion that they can be used for anything. What will be next? Oh…I just got an idea…I’ll need to find a reason to make it now….
This is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment