Friday, March 26, 2010

Got Milk?

Ever since I saw this template hit the “crafting scene,” I wasn’t exactly sure why it appealed to so many people and why someone would want to purchase it (probably because I couldn’t see that many diverse uses for it). At February’s W’ink club, Sharon demonstrated this adorable little (and I do mean little) milk carton template. Though it did take a little time to determine where to put the adhesive and what folds under and what folds upward…granted, it was our own fault since we were doing a little chatting while she was showing us…I think it turned out fantastic. She provided us some mini M&Ms for inside our cartons.

What do I think of it now? Well, I do think that this project was fantastic and I have seen others which were equally creative, but overall I don’t think my opinion of the milk carton has changed much: I think it is cute, but I don’t see the application of it for different occasions. Let me know if you think I am way off base with this; in this instance, I would love to be proven wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a lot of work for little pay off. If you want some little milk cartons I will have the kids save them from school! You could wash them off with soap and water, cover with pretty paper and walla!

    ReplyDelete