Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March W'ink

The March meeting of the W’ink Stamp Club was an ordeal…to say the least. Overnight, Sharon received lots and lots of snow which questioned whether we would all be able to make it out to her home. With the volunteering of her home, we were able to have it here in town at the home of one of the lovely ladies in club.

On of the techniques we learned was the shaving cream technique; I have been so intrigued by this technique, but had never done it. It was so much fun to swirl the colors and the “just mush” our papers in it. I was a bit apprehensive as I looked at the mound of shaving cream sitting on my paper (what was it going to look like underneath…), but the wait was worth it when I scraped away the goo to reveal a truly one of a kind pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment