Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

I don’t care what the calendar says, for me, today marks the first day of summer!
I love the summer: the blue skies, the gentle breezes, the smell of chlorine from the pools (I know…I have issues), the cook-outs, the late nights, and – well, you get the idea. What does summertime mean to me? One word: outside!

So, I made this card at a Technique Tuesdays class a little while ago with a friend of mine in mind, but I never really got around to getting it to her. I had it out on my work table with the sole idea that if I kept looking at it, then I will be motivated to write something and send it off to her. No luck (sorry – you know who you are – the time has passed for me to send this off to you, so you will just have to enjoy it this way). But, the more I saw it the more I realized that summer was coming and, hence, the thoughts I already mentioned.

Anyway…so, Happy (unofficial) Summer to everyone…have a blast!

Recipe: (all Technique Tuesdays products; I don’t know the fancy names for everything…sorry) Craft, Green, Brown, and White cardstock, craft blue ink, classic brown and green ink, cloud template, owl/branch/leaves clear stamps, and copic markers (several colors).

No comments:

Post a Comment