Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A package for me

I recently got another package from my sister, Rachel, in the mail filled with various goodies. When I got home one day my husband said, “You got something from your sister – it feels like she sent you a brick.” And he was right; it weighed a ton (thanks goodness for those flat-rate boxes).

She made me a set of four coasters; they had the medallion motif on them in brown. I thought they turn out great…what a neat way to customize coasters (made from inexpensive tiles). She also included a card holder (recipe card, note card, or…in this case…greeting card) using a flower motif in brown and a clothes pin. How creative. She also included two different thank you cards…you can never have enough thank you cards.

I have to veere off course for a moment…I kind of hooked my sister on this amazing tree stamp. So much so that she just had to get it herself. I love it, but I am not taking full responsibility for this…I am partially blaming it on Sharon (yup…you, Sharon) who was instrumental in getting me hooked on it in the first place. We made a card at our stamp club using it and I was hooked. So, I suppose it Rachel’s turn to “pass along the hooking” to someone new…I think she is up to it.

I love getting packages in the mail (well, honestly I love getting anything in the mail that is not junk mail), especially when they are so much fun….

Thanks Rach.

No comments:

Post a Comment