Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!

...just two weeks late.



I am going to be serious for a moment (I know, it is a little out of the ordinary for me).
This day helps me to realize that I have been so blessed in my life: I have a wonderful mother, an amazing mother-in-law, and so many other women willing to lend a mother’s ear, shoulder, or smile to help me out. I hope all of you know how much you mean to me and how much I treasure you.

Thank you all for everything.



Recipe: Echoes of Kindness, Well Scripted, and Watercolor Mini stamp sets, Soft Suede, Craft, and Whisper White cardstock, Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Rose Red classic ink, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and Rose Red Stampin’ Write Markers, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, ½” circle, corner rounder, and wide oval punches, ½” double-sided Soft Suede and ¼” Grosgrain Certainly Celery ribbon, large white grommet, sponges, dimensional spots, sticky strip, my own fingers (for tearing), and lots of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment