Sunday, June 13, 2010

Better late than never…

As with many things, I have been on the fence about converting my scrapbooking from hand-prepared to digital. Because of this lack of decision, my 2009 scrapbook has not even been started yet (I didn’t want to do it all and then decide I wanted to do it digitially over). As per my recent decision, I have decided to give the digital scrapbooking a try. I thought I would start with the cover page of my 2009 scrapbook; what do you think of it? I am anxious to get the rest of my pages completed before this year is completed (because I haven't done any of 2010 yet either...ugh, I am so behind).

I am interested to know what you think about digital scrapbooking versus hand-prepared scrapbooking. Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of hand-prepared. But, it also depends on how you will bind it. Digital can create a 'story-book' (no bulk). But, I love the textures, the elements, things coming off the page.
    I do love your title page. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete