Wednesday, June 09, 2010

What a Hoot

I have a confession to make: I have not always been a big fan of the new clear treat cups which have been used lately in various projects. It is not that I don’t think that they are fun, it is just that I never saw them used in a way which I thought was very “out of the box” so to speak…until now. I have to say, the owl idea was a bit hard to picture, but thanks to the foresight of Falisha, we made it happen. What an adorable party favor at a baby shower…a pregnant owl. I still cannot believe how adorable they ended up being… I LOVE THEM! It is amazing to me how a little time, a variety of punches, Reece’s Pieces, and great company can create something so fantastic. What a great idea Falisha (oh, and thanks again for letting me keep one for myself).

Recipe: Soft Suede, Glossy White, Confetti Ivory, Pumpkin Pie, and Bordering Blue cardstock, Flower Trio, ¼” ¾” 1¾” 2¼” circles, and five-point flower punches, round sweet treats cup, Reece’s Pieces, Soft Suede classic ink, and lots of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment