Friday, October 01, 2010

Coming at you...

Just in case you didn't know, home sweet home to me is Albuquerque, New Mexico and has been for quite some time. During which time, I have grown to appreciate "New Mexican" food, however I have to admit (...and I almost cringe to say) I am not in love with it. I enjoy a nice plate of Carne Adovada, but as a whole, well, I'd rather have a salad or pizza or...well, almost anything else. I can hear the lynch mob congregating on my front porch already, but just think of it this way: I am leaving more of it out there for everyone else to enjoy!

All joking aside, I do enjoy being here in New Mexico...especially in the fall: the nights are cooling down, the smell of green chile roasting, exciting breezes, and the International Balloon Fiesta (that starts tomorrow...how exciting...maybe I'll talk more about that later). I decided to start out my return to blogging with this New Mexico card...I really love it. Click on it to see what else I have to say about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment