Friday, October 15, 2010

[Insert paper cutter/embosser brand name here.]

Regardless of what brand you use, don't you just love how there are so many options available for creating texture, pattern, shapes, and design? I do, but that is probably because I am a succor for it all: a little bumpy here, some shapes over there, something I didn't have to cut out myself in front, and some punches to top it all off!

I made this mini note card box and coordinating note card at a recent event and think it is adorable. The lattice paper was embossed, the flowers were cut and embossed, the sentiment was cut and embossed, and the circles were punched - add some ribbon and a bit of layering and ta-da...an adorable little gift box and card.

As I mentioned, it doesn't really matter what you use (I have a Cuttlebug and a CraftRobo, but who's keeping track) as long as it works for you. Enjoy them (And if you ever want a demonstration, then let me know and I will show you why I think they are amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment