Thursday, October 14, 2010

A third of the way through...

Can you believe that we have made it a third of the way through the year already? That's right; in our trip through the year we have come to May - Mother's Day to be exact. Here are a couple cards which help celebrate mothers.



This first card is adorable. I think that it is fun and whimsical and would be perfect for any mother - especially those who may not be your 'cookie cutter' type of mother. The pearls on this little lady have a bit of glitter in them and I love how a typically masculine color palate is transformed to make this a successful card.


Switching gears, this Mother's day card is completely different in both style and target audience; it is more your typical occasion card with some flowers and such. I have to admit, it was a challenge to get it made (how it resulted in looked was a far cry than the idea at the begining), but I think that it was a great card to give to my mother and to my mother-in-law.

Click on the larger two photos to learn more about these two projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment