Thursday, August 25, 2011

Drumroll Please….

Though I do love orange (the color, not the “animal”…oh, I guess I do like the “animal” too *wink*), that is not correct. If you have seen my office, then you would probably guess that it is blue – and you would also be incorrect. Here it is:


YELLOW

I love yellow; it is my absolutely favorite color in the entire world!


Now that we have gotten off on a tangent, it is time for me to fill you in on how this all works together. Remember yesterday when I said I found some inspiration at my local crafting store? Well, I was walking down the paper isle (paper pads were 50% off, so I couldn’t pass it up) and there, among all the flowers and shapes and baby and holiday and so many other miscellaneous and unappealing to me at that time stacks of paper was a gem:


Lemon Flower Stack – various 12x12 patterned papers utilizing black, white, yellow, and green colors with some accents of silver glitter and embossing. I snatched it up and vowed to get back to crafting.

Stay tuned for some of my Lemon Flower projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment