Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It Doesn’t Take Much…



Well, as you know, I have been neglecting my little blog for a little while now. As I walked through a local craft store over my lunch hour today I found it – the perfect inspiration to give me a swift kick in the fanny. Yes, I know you are wondering what this clever crafting concoction is, but you are just going to have to wait a bit.



As you may or may not know, my favorite color combination is…you guessed it…black and white. Look at them there…perfectly offsetting each other…like peanut butter and jelly…like ham and eggs…like cookies and milk (and yes…I am a little hungry, but that’s not the point)…. Now, what could make it better? One more pop of color…what could it be…what could it be?

If you think you know, then leave me a comment. Check back tomorrow and see if you are right.

1 comment:

  1. I like Pink! But my official guess is Orange.

    ReplyDelete