Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Time Has Come

I cannot even tell you how long I have been waiting to make this card; well, not this exact card precisely, but the opportunity to create these adorable strawberries and show them off in a “delicious” card. What do you think? Don’t they look good enough to eat? I have to say, there is nothing to bring one out of the gloom of a rainy day than a reminder of the sweetness of Summer.

These strawberries are used using a large heart and topped with a five-point flower, trimmed and layered. However, having seen these strawberries being created, what I feel puts the cuteness factor over the top are the small blossoms. Now, I know that the strawberry blossom turns into the strawberry itself, but I just couldn’t help myself here.

Aren’t they delicious?



Recipe: Just Believe and Swirls & Curls stamp set; mellow Moss, Whisper White, and Poppy Parade cardstock; Poppy Parade DSP; Polka Dot embossing folder; Mellow Moss ink; subtle brads; Three Flower, Five-point flower, Heart, and 1/16” punches; mini glue does.

No comments:

Post a Comment