Friday, August 21, 2009

I could use more days like today...

After starting my day off donating blood, picking up my most recent SU order, and taking our two dogs for a light walk I was able to spend the entire rest of the day (well, until now since I should be getting dinner ready) stamping, cutting, tying, and laughing with a great friend. After we finished up projects for our next stamp club, I was able to finish my Mojo template for the day (I will definitely miss having them everyday when they go back to once a week next week). What a great day!

Recipe: Sage Advise and Flower Fancy stamp sets, Night of Navy and Ultrasmooth White card stock, blue/white stripe patterned paper, Night of Navy and Brocade Blue classic ink, Navy organdy ribbon, silver brads, and dimensional spots.

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed your cards. How fun to do one each day. Glad you enjoyed your fun day. Emma started school on Thursday and Megan will start on Monday. What am I going to do with only 2 kids at home?

    ReplyDelete