Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's my favorite...

Last week was crazy (and this week doesn’t look any lighter), but that’s life, right? Over the past week I have been making time to do things which I enjoy doing (like making cards, scrapbooking, reading, etc.) and it has made a tremendous impact on both my attitude and demeanor. I have really enjoyed completing the Mojo Monday challenges as well as looking at many different crafters’ blogs. Don’t get me wrong, there are still things I do that I don’t enjoy, but knowing that I can carve out a little time to do what I do enjoy helps make everything else bearable.

I know everyone has their favorite tools (I would love to hear what they are); mine is my Craft ROBO. My husband gave it to me for my birthday (he actually let me open it about a month early since I kept pestering him about it as soon as it arrived at the house) and it has to be my favorite item in my office! It is only about the size of a roll of paper towels, but it is fantastic. It will cut whatever I want out of whatever I want…even my own handwriting! It is fantastic (I think I said that already…). I am just beginning to use it for my cards, but it took my 2008 scrapbook to a whole different level. Isn’t he wonderful?!?

Recipe: Little Layers stamp set, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue, and Bashful Blue card stock, vellum and multi-colored patterned paper, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue, and Bashful Blue classic ink, silver brads, Mat Pack, paper piercer, and crystal effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment