Sunday, August 23, 2009

What a week...

So, it is Sunday: the end of a very long week (well, it seems long now, but at the time it went by pretty quickly). I have had my blog for just about now; I noticed that since I was going to post the results to the various card challenges I completed for all to see, it allowed me the liberty to take a few chances, try something new, and do the best I can. It is a little disappointing to me that it is the threat of public critique that would bring this out in me, but at least it found it way…and I can see it branching out into different aspects of my life (not just card making), so thank you to all of those who are out there.

Recipe: Sidekick Sayings stamp set, Glorious Green, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Going Grey, and Light Grey card stock, Basic Grey classic ink, Glorious Green Stampin’ Write marker, black square brads, and dimensional spots (I used the dimensional spots in the center of each square and then used adhesive on the four sides to create the “pillow” look).

3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the mosaic look to this card; it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mix of grays against the green is fabulous. This is so fun for me. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY Sketch. Mary

    ReplyDelete