Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My First Meeting

Over this past weekend I attended a new stamp club for the first time (I was out of town last month when they met). I had so much fun listening to the others laughing and carrying on as well as creating a beautiful card. The club is headed by Anne, a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator (one of my favorites). The technique demonstrated was emboss resist. She is so creative in her ideas and gets her inspiration from so many places. Click here to see her sample card (and to find out her inspiration for this card). I had so much fun (both creating and chatting with Monica) and cannot wait to go back next month. Lastly, I need to let everyone know that Nikki (another club member) made some fantastic devil’s food cupcakes with chocolate chips that were to die for!

Recipe: Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White card stock, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Versamark ink, white embossing powder, sponge daubers, Word Window punch, ½” ¾” 1” 1½” 1¾” circle punches, and dimensional spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment