Monday, April 05, 2010

One Page Wonder Challenge: Wrap-up!


I thought this was a great challenge; I was given the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and see what I could do – not to mention I was able to create eight cards for the Ronald McDonald House. Anne must have been inspired to extend this challenge; I enjoyed it very much.

I customized the envelopes as well for each card, but decided to omit them from the pictures. Everyone has favorites, right? Of course they do…it is only normal. These four cards are mine with this challenge; what were yours? I would love to know.

Do you have a sheet of patterned paper (or any paper for that matter) lying around with nothing to do? Try doing what I did: make as many cards as you can with it…it is truly a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment