Thursday, June 03, 2010

To Clear or Not To Clear…that is the question

Ok, I have been on the fence about this for a while. As you should know by now, I am a big fan/user of Stampin’ Up! products. They have begun to offer their line of stamp products in a new clear mounted option in addition to their wood mounted option. My dilemma: to stick with wood or to convert over to clear. This is a tough decision…one I don’t really want to have to make, but suppose I really should. I had tried the new clear mounted stamps at classes before, but didn’t really see the big difference…until now!

At stamp club we created this card using the new clear mounted stamps and it became so clear (ha ha…not pun intended) to me that they were the way to go. I love this card and the flower motif we were able to use; I love the way the two layers purposefully do not align. There really isn’t a specific reason I decided to make the switch to clear, but after I finished the card I thought, “Ok…I am ready to change…I am ready to stop being stubborn and set in my ways and make a change.”

Let me know what you think about clear mounted stamps…I am curious to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment