Friday, October 08, 2010

A little retrosection.


I saw a freind of mine the other day and was so happy to finally meet-up with her and catch-up on all that has been happening. Her daughter, Sydney, is a little over six months old and she is growing up so quickly. I was able to make her birth announcements and loved being able to lend a hand. It was a challenge: I wanted to coordinate the announcement with the invite and thank you card I received without being too matchy-matchy. I decided to stick with the same color palate, but to put my own spin on the layout and style. If you are a follower of mine, then you will know: I love waterfall cards! What a great opportunity to utilize one of my favorite card templates for one of my favorite friends. Click on the picture to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment