Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who is in the mood for something free?

What would be better to celebrate the end of Spring in our review of the year then with some free and exciting crafting supplies? Um...nothing!

So, without further delay, here is what you need to do to be entered into the drawing for a wonderful crafting package (paper, accents, stamps, accents, ribbon, and some other items I want to keep a surprise):

1. Become a follower of my blog (over on the left side) if you are not already...and if you are then yippee: one less thing for you to do!

2. Leave a comment to this post with the answer to the following question: As I posted before, daisies are my favorite flower; from what movie is the following conversation:

Person #1: I love dasies.
Person #2: You told me.
Person #1: They're so friendly.

That is all you have to do: two little things...be a follower and identify a movie quote. I will draw a name from the correct responses on Saturday, October 16th.

Good Luck (especially to all you fellow daisy lovers)!

1 comment: