Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Card Update

Before you will be able to understand the update, click here to learn more about this card.

There are several aspects to this update:
First, Soft Suede: yes, I still love this color; it is my current favorite brown (almost rivaling black at this point, but let’s not get carried away). I am not sure what it is about this color, but it almost transforms the colors with which it is paired…almost magical!

Second, Pattern: so, it was time consuming to make this checkerboard circle pattern, so much so that I have not decided to duplicate it. I am attempting to think of a nice occasion which would warrant this (and would be appropriate). What occasion would you think would work well with this?

Finally, The Card: as I mentioned when I posted this card originally, it was going to stay in my “collection” for a while until a super special occasion needed it. Guess What? I still have it. Now, I have to say that there were many times when I felt the card would ‘work’ for the occasion, but I just couldn’t seem to let it go. Let’s face it, I don’t think I will ever give this one away, but in the attempt to make cards which are up to it caliber, I do think I have gone above and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment